Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Sunny Sunday

 I have five more Sundays to enjoy stateside....hopefully they will be as sunny and peaceful as today.  Sundays are always such a conglomerate of emotions....anticipating the work week,  recovering from the weekend, and relaxing but also catching up on what you've slacked off on all week (i.e. house chores, errands, exercise...)
What I will miss the most from a Sunday is listening to NPR all morning, yummy brunch with a bloody mary and a mimosa (really that should be plural), and going to sleep to Echoes.
Now that I have a regular and consistent work schedule, I have reunited with the Sunday blues that come from anticipating and dreading Monday.  However, November 1st will be the Sunday of all Sundays, as I will depart for my big adventure the following day!

~Sunday's supposed to be the day for kicking off your shoes
But how come that's the day I always get the blues~  -Lucinda Williams-

No comments:

Post a Comment